Professional License Defense
Professional licenses are governed by complex statutes and administrative rules. Licensees are usually governed by a Board. The Board may contact you to inquire about information after the Board receives a complaint or investigates a matter. Knowing what to do when your license is susceptible to suspension, revocation or other disciplinary action is critical to your reputation and future.
- Hire a competent license defense attorney.
- Gather pertinent documentation.
- Ignore communications from the Board.
- Assume the Board is on your side.
- Mislead or lie to the Board.
Oregon licenses we defend:
- Medical Doctors
- Certified Public Accounts